« Home | Sunday evening » | Fancy a Mojito? » | Just a quicky....... » | For you » | Worth living for » | Terms of Endearment » | Thinking Twice » | Wake me up before I go go » | Crisp and Clear » | Peppermint Crisp »

Starting off

with just 5

1. The sweet stretch of muscles long underused as I climb out of the pool after an early morning dip.

2. Talking to someone about Love, and finding we are on exactly the same page.

3. Sipping from a bottomless glass of champagne whilst watching fit athletic bodies kyaking on the river a few yards away, and enjoying the view.

4. A small jar of honey

5. Making a new friend.




2 of the above are indeed connected, but which 2?






Tag: , , ,

My guess is #4 & #5

Post a Comment
<
> In time I may forget what was said, in time I may forget what you did, but I'll never forget how you made me feel.