« Home | Just a quicky....... » | For you » | Worth living for » | Terms of Endearment » | Thinking Twice » | Wake me up before I go go » | Crisp and Clear » | Peppermint Crisp » | Standing firm » | Mmmmm yes please, just like that »

Fancy a Mojito?





The Endurance Mojito Muddler from ChefTools provides the perfect tool to create the perfect Mojito.










Made of stainless steel with a Santoprene end cap, the muddler makes mashing your limes, mint and sugar together most enjoyable. And, oh yeah, it also does what it is designed to do -- breaks down the ingredients so their true flavors come through.

Seen at Popgadget

Tag: , , , ,

<
> In time I may forget what was said, in time I may forget what you did, but I'll never forget how you made me feel.