Peppermint Crisp
My feelings about chocolate are long documented, but whilst in Australia I discovered a new treat. I love mint, I love chocolate and I love most things that are cracknel so when I came across these delicious treats I was most impressed.

Peppermint Crisp is a moulded chocolate bar containing , aerated tubes of Peppermint cracknel, enrobed in milk chocolate.
A mint crystal center with a distinctive crisp texture and a cool mint flavour contrasted by milk chocolate!
And they are really rather yummy.
Tag: Mia, Emboldened, chocolate, peppermint crisp, Australia

Peppermint Crisp is a moulded chocolate bar containing , aerated tubes of Peppermint cracknel, enrobed in milk chocolate.
A mint crystal center with a distinctive crisp texture and a cool mint flavour contrasted by milk chocolate!
And they are really rather yummy.
Tag: Mia, Emboldened, chocolate, peppermint crisp, Australia
Yummm...
Posted by
Anonymous |
27/8/06 8:34 AM