« Home | I've been dumped » | I know my Army from my Navy! » | Fever? » | Skin Clear Skies » | Books » | If » | Flights! » | Monday Morning Love » | Stat check » | Christmas List »

High Tea



Another one of my favorite afternoons in Australia was spent having a long lingering High Tea at Joseph Alexanders in Brisbane. Quite the treat it was.



Now if only I could go back next week for the
Chocolate High Tea!!!















Tag: , , ,

Boy does that look good right about now.

Tea from a pot, tasty morsels from a silver pyramid.

Park Road is great isn't it?

Mmmmm...high tea...

Good to see that our shores were blessed with a fellow blogger! Hope you had a good time while you were here!

Post a Comment
<
> In time I may forget what was said, in time I may forget what you did, but I'll never forget how you made me feel.