I've been dumped
No........ not THAT sort of dumped, but I've been dropped from a blog roll - well I've probably been dropped from loads of blogrolls over the last 2 plus years.
But this one I noticed today and it surprises me as I thought we were getting on just fine. Just shows that just as in life, you can't actually believe everything that everyone tells you in the blogworld.
Tag: Mia, Emboldened, blogroll, lies
But this one I noticed today and it surprises me as I thought we were getting on just fine. Just shows that just as in life, you can't actually believe everything that everyone tells you in the blogworld.
Tag: Mia, Emboldened, blogroll, lies
It has been my experience that the picture you build of people from their writings is only in the rarest of people one that is accurate to who they are, rather it is most oft accurate to who they think the world would have them be.
Posted by
Indiana |
23/8/06 6:31 PM
Very well put Indy.
It's an odd experience, Mia, I know. What changed between the time of them adding you to the roll, and deleting you? (In their mind, I mean.)
Oh well, onward and upward.
Posted by
Wombat |
23/8/06 10:36 PM
Exactly Indy.
Posted by
expat@large |
24/8/06 9:09 AM