Sitting reading quietly on the balcony.
The sun setting, trails of rich colours across the sky.
My shoulders bare, a delicate touch on my skin as my hair dances in the warm tropical breeze.
Then another and another, till I realise its not my hair that is caressing my soft skin, but the softest of fingertips gently teasing me.
My shoulders bare, a delicate touch on my skin as my hair dances in the warm tropical breeze.
Then another and another, till I realise its not my hair that is caressing my soft skin, but the softest of fingertips gently teasing me.
I'm not alone anymore.
Tag: Mia, Emboldened, touch
Sounds perfect! And I like perfect M.:)
Unfortunately as I have moved to the beta version of blogger I will be unable to sign in as me.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5/9/06 5:37 AM
Very nice, all that is missing is some Barry White, or Marvin Gaye.
Posted by
Seven Seas |
5/9/06 8:18 AM
The shoulder. How is the shoulder? Hope it is recovered?
Posted by
Chai |
5/9/06 7:19 PM
Gently teasing... i miss it
(i've been missing the touch alot lately)
Posted by
Doll Face |
6/9/06 7:34 AM