« Home | Starting the day right » | Trust » | Mountains » | Taxi chat » | Karma » | Memories » | Blurfing » | Sydney » | Popping up to say hello » | Quote of the Day »

Loved

This evening I had dinner with someone who I have cared about for years, he told me how important I am to him and how much he thinks of me. He made me laugh by doing his impression of me and listened to me telling him about the ups and downs of the last couple of years. He told me things about himself that I never knew. He was the perfect gentleman and I know I am loved.
Not bad for a Friday night really.

Tag: , ,

<
> In time I may forget what was said, in time I may forget what you did, but I'll never forget how you made me feel.