« Home | My first party » | Visa question. » | Around the world » | Roots » | The Good Book According to Lego » | Low moans » | Buccaneer Wench » | Naked Mia » | Jumping Nude » | Sleepwalking »

Men in the kitchen

To find a man who is at home in the kitchen is always a treat BUT on the other hand a man who can't cook at all but who loves to eat is usually more appreciative of my skills, hmm but then if he cooks himself he knows how much effort something take. Oh I don't know.

I love to cook for others, I also like being cooked for so overall, as I seem to equate preparation of a meal with a level of caring for another, I have to say that a man in the kitchen is a nice extra but that skill isn't high on my 'list' of necessary abilities.

Update

OK, so if someone were to make me this chocolate dessert, I'd be very happy!! Yum

I think we need to track down the Platypus...I think you are suffering from withdrawal symptoms!

shhhhhhh *grin*

Post a Comment
<
> In time I may forget what was said, in time I may forget what you did, but I'll never forget how you made me feel.